PPF PPYes!!

its so different to tinting haha but its good to learn new things, im just sticking to partial bonnets / guards and headlights for now, but will be practicing bumpers more on friends cars before i can actually charge for them

Hey Mates,

Are you going to come to the UltraPack training day?

Seriously.. You are close to the ocean, and there are dealerships in your area offering paint and fabric protecion for thousands more than they should on a daily basis.. PPF film is a very, very, very small market here in Aus, and it has been hyped for a decade now without real growth.

Aftermarket is a multi billion dollar a year industry here in Aus, and 50% of tinting is done at dealerships. Why? Convenience.

You can have sticking on PPF.

In 2-3 years you will have new product releases from lots of suppliers, and it will become an Ebay product. Trust me!

Believe me when I say that I am in the BEST position in Aus to move into PPF, and I am choosing not to.

I hope I am wrong.. But I know 100% that in aftermarket, tint is king.. And we are about to shake the very foundations.

MotorOne have 80% of the market.. That is because alone we have no way of taking them on.. Until now.

Come on the 21st Mates..

do you use kits or bulk your ppf jj? im learning ppf at the moment but only using kits

Software and our plotter mates. Bulk if we absolutely have to. Steep learning curve hey!!

How's the Tru Cut working for you jj?

After some teething problems we seem to have it licked! We have premiumshield too so still working on both.

its so different to tinting haha but its good to learn new things, im just sticking to partial bonnets / guards and headlights for now, but will be practicing bumpers more on friends cars before i can actually charge for them

Hey Mates,

Seriously.. You are close to the ocean, and there are dealerships in your area offering paint and fabric protecion for thousands more than they should on a daily basis.. PPF film is a very, very, very small market here in Aus, and it has been hyped for a decade now without real growth.

Aftermarket is a multi billion dollar a year industry here in Aus, and 50% of tinting is done at dealerships. Why? Convenience.

In 2-3 years you will have new product releases from lots of suppliers, and it will become an Ebay product. Trust me!

Believe me when I say that I am in the BEST position in Aus to move into PPF, and I am choosing not to.

I hope I am wrong.. But I know 100% that in aftermarket, tint is king.. And we are about to shake the very foundations.

MotorOne have 80% of the market.. That is because alone we have no way of taking them on.. Until now.

Come on the 21st Mates..

Very true Mick ;)

Hey Mates,

Come on the 21st Mates..

Very true Mick ;)

JJ, some of us are hanging around on the Friday to skylark after the 21st training... Please come along.. I promise that you will be able to take something from the day. This has nothing to do with selling stuff.. It is about giving you the ammo to go to another level.

Love your work JJ.

BTW.. Being the "head" tinter is better than being "number 2's".. :thumb

Hey Mick. Will there be training in Melbourne?

You know it brother...

You are one of the most selfless people I have ever met.. You help people everyday without asking in return.. You have a passion for the skill you have.. I just can not wait to pay you back for everything you have done.

At this stage the Melbourne training day is on the 20th of Sept. The day after you win the MEP Films tint off. But I am willing to change it to suite you.

Peace Doc..

Archived