Posting Pics Just Got Easier

^ I've heard he used to be good, or at least alright. There's no excuse for this here. All I can say is he is on crack or having personal problems and just doesn't care. Most can do better work after 30 days let alone 30 years.

That's the one I was telling you about the other day on FB. You thought I was kidding :lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ I've heard he used to be good, or at least alright. There's no excuse for this here. All I can say is he is on crack or having personal problems and just doesn't care. Most can do better work after 30 days let alone 30 years.

That's the one I was telling you about the other day on FB. You thought I was kidding :lol

my opinion he has 30yrs under his belt and nothing to show it for...   LOL  Man I am a PRO already.

image.jpg

Here's a dude's work up the road from me. Says he has 30 yrs exp and charges top $

for my area. You think I'm kidding but :not

The thing I don't understand is, if that were here the customer wouldn't have taken it?

How do u even drive off with that

Whenever I go somewhere I'm always catching myself inspecting other vehicles tint jobs. What's sad is it's pretty rare for me to see a car and think "whoever did this did an exceptional job". Maybe people are just not as picky overall here in the states but I see this crap quite often from other so called "pros".

image.jpg

Here's a dude's work up the road from me. Says he has 30 yrs exp and charges top $

for my area. You think I'm kidding but :not

The thing I don't understand is, if that were here the customer wouldn't have taken it?

How do u even drive off with that

Whenever I go somewhere I'm always catching myself inspecting other vehicles tint jobs. What's sad is it's pretty rare for me to see a car and think "whoever did this did an exceptional job". Maybe people are just not as picky overall here in the states but I see this crap quite often from other so called "pros".
Yeah I do that too. I inspect my own too, when I come across them. But what I hate is when I find something I missed, because while the film is curing you don't always see it all. I try to get them all dropped off and keep them around at least an hr after, then look it over. But then there is the complete opposite end of the spectrum, the dude listed above, who doesn't even squeegee out the windows. And unknowing customers go there because he can get them in on the spot and have them done in a jiff. All I can say is he can't possibly be around much longer.

First attempt at posting a picture

First attempt at shrinking a beetle. It was difficult but I was able to do it in one piece on my first try! I have shrunk many back windows and seen my dad do several hard cars since i was a kid so its safe to say i was well prepared lol

post-38097-0-55633400-1410892036_thumb.j

Archived