Proper Solution for 5-7gal automatic sprayers??

Bham

Hey guys, I just purchased my first automatic sprayer.  It's a seven gallon model although I will probably run it at 5gal, or less.

Anyway, my question is, does anyone use an automatic sprayer and do you have a good water to baby shampoo ratio that seems to work well.  I don't want to spend a lot of time filling and re-filling just to figure out the right mix.  

I know that temperature will change the way I mix(i.e. summer-vs-winter solution) but if anyone is already using one of these on a regular basis and knows a good formula please give me some suggestions. It would be much appreciated.  

Thanks,  Jason @ the Drive Shop   Trussville, Alabama 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like 1.5oz per gallon but I'm in climate controlled area.

Thanks for suggestion.  My bay is climate controlled also, so hopefully this will get me started in the right direction. 

Proper solution is a hand held that can be rinsed regularly.  :facepalm2  :blink

Hmmm, let me see, average four 32oz bottles per 4-door car---average 3 cars a day = about 3 gallons a day.  So seems to me I will be cleaning and refilling daily.  AND NO CARPAL TUNNEL, plus more pressure and constant spray equals better installs.  

Tint slime homee.

I have thought about trying the Slime, just haven't yet.  I can get a sample bottle so I might try that.  Thanks 

Archived