Galaxy Window Film

Guest Adam BombDiggity Chavez

Guest Adam BombDiggity Chavez

Galaxy Window Film made by ScyTek Electronics
I recently moved to new town& partnered up with an auto shop in town. They use and swear by Galaxy film and I have been trying to tell them it is crap tint.. I only used high end name brands such as Llumar, Suntek, Johnson etc.. They have only ever used just that one brand of tint and I have been telling them the reasons customers are coming back is because of that crap we are putting on their windows, its the worst film i have ever used in the 19 years i been tinting. To top it off the 5% looks like 15% when next to a 20% film the color is like a brownish hue and the clarity is not very good at at either. I keep telling them you get what u pay for at $100 for a 60"x 100' roll well that should say it all right there in the price. How can I get them to stop using that tint brand?

• 6 months later...

The Galaxy Premium window film by ScyTek is made in USA by the largest Manufacturer of window film., it uses a proprietary construction that utilizes Superior Dyed Process technology for color stability. Galaxy Premium film offers life time warranty on color stability. Exceptional optical clarity. non-reflective. scratch resistant coating. Rapid shrinking ability. Easy and fast installation. Superior adhesion best on the market. 99% UV Protection. Glare Reduction. Life Time Warranty. Made In U.S.A.

ScyTek offers compensation for material and labor if the film ever changes color, Please call Greg at 818-767-8590 for more information.

The Galaxy Premium window film by ScyTek is made in USA by the largest Manufacturer of window film., it uses a proprietary construction that utilizes Superior Dyed Process technology for color stability. Galaxy Premium film offers life time warranty on color stability. Exceptional optical clarity. non-reflective. scratch resistant coating. Rapid shrinking ability. Easy and fast installation. Superior adhesion best on the market. 99% UV Protection. Glare Reduction. Life Time Warranty. Made In U.S.A.

ScyTek offers compensation for material and labor if the film ever changes color, Please call Greg at 818-767-8590 for more information.

The largest manufacturer of window film is Eastman/Llumar. Are you saying that you are rebranding film made by Eastman?

Welcome to the forum :thumb

Galaxy Window Film made by ScyTek Electronics

I recently moved to new town& partnered up with an auto shop in town. They use and swear by Galaxy film and I have been trying to tell them it is crap tint.. I only used high end name brands such as Llumar, Suntek, Johnson etc.. They have only ever used just that one brand of tint and I have been telling them the reasons customers are coming back is because of that crap we are putting on their windows, its the worst film i have ever used in the 19 years i been tinting. To top it off the 5% looks like 15% when next to a 20% film the color is like a brownish hue and the clarity is not very good at at either. I keep telling them you get what u pay for at $100 for a 60"x 100' roll well that should say it all right there in the price. How can I get them to stop using that tint brand?

I am sure they are not using the Galaxy Premium Film, the Galaxy Premium Film is American made quality film, and the price is defiantly not $100, please get your facts right, call me at 818-767-8593 during business hours and I will inform you about the Galaxy Premium Window Film.

Greg

Archived