Express Window Films Question

Guest RockStarWindowTint

Hi Rockstar !

You're in AZ, so choosing a window film is the single most important decision you have to make.  Your reputation is on the line with every vehicle you tint.  I would consider the following lineup of tried-and-true Global films which are as close to bullet proof as you are going to find:

• QDP (Quick Dry Plus)
  • CHP (Charcoal Premium - Same as QDP + Metal)
  • QDPC (Quick Dry Plus - Ceramic)

You can use the QDP with the dealership and never lose a minute of sleep worrying over the longevity of the product.  For your private clients, it will cost you just a few dollars more per vehicle for the upgrade and the sell side premium will mean much higher margins for you. 

Call me anytime - I am always here to help..  800.345.6669   800.FILM.NOW

Regards,

Howard / EWF

Rock Star

I am in the same boat as you!

I have gotten rid of most of my Suntek HP Stock by now, But I am now in the process of switching to Global QDP. I agree wit you, Suntek is not price friendly. Looks great, install good, does not crease as easy as other fims, and contaminants are barerly noticible it also shinks good! The only issue I am having with it (besides been expensive) Is that there is sometimes endless bubbles on the bottom of side windows, and scratchess a lot easier than other films.  

All these young guys complaining about Sun Tek pricing....  It's something, they'd freak if they were stocking Madico, Solar Gard, LLumar, 3M or the like.  Too many of you think the Korean and Indian films and the private label films represent typical pricing...  They are most often low end offerings, at least in terms of price.  Sun Tek grew on the template of quality for less $.  The only thing you guys see now are film companies copying that strategy, some that will undoubtably share the same fate of 1st generation Sun Gard.  The ones of you that are newer to this industry and don't know that story, ask the supplier that sells the films for which this thread is named.  He sold it well for a long period of time.

Hi Addicted To Tint,

Actually....  Don't ask me about that story.  I am under an order not to discuss it.

For those of you who are not familiar, this dates back to the early 1980s and the first domestic USA manufacturer we worked with.  I will share this, however.  That business changed hands several times over the decades and the group that is operating that facility now is absolutely top notch.  Joseph O'Brien would be very, very proud of what they have done with the business he founded in the 1970s.  It has never looked better, run better and has never turned out such great product.

Choosing a film to use in your business is the single most important decision you will ever make.  I think you are absolutely right to point out that selecting the wrong film can be a disaster. 

Just as an installer selects the films they will use, so do distributors.  And if you told me that I could have my pick of any window film in the world to stock at EWF, without hesitation, I would choose Global.  You don't need to take my word for it.  I have lost count of how many hundreds of people I have heard from who have this film on their vehicles for almost 10 years and it looks as good as the day it was installed.  You cannot kill these films.  Made in India - by Garware, the one and only window film company in the world that produces the film from the molecular level.

Are they perfect - of course not.  Are there other good films out there?   You bet.  But if you are looking for proven longevity at a very attractive price - get in touch with your regional Global distributor today.

Thanks,

Howard

Archived