Impact Jr. Sprayer

pbalentine

Just picked one up and I really like it better than the poly 2. It takes less pumps to build pressure, holds more water, and has a longer nozzle making flushing easier on roll ups. The entire unit appears to be better quality than the p2s which have all leaked early on, get a sticky trigger (stays on) and the spray is more of a mist which I've never liked. The impact jr sprays how I always thought the p2 should of.

Just picked one up and I really like it better than the poly 2. It takes less pumps to build pressure, holds more water, and has a longer nozzle making flushing easier on roll ups. The entire unit appears to be better quality than the p2s which have all leaked early on, get a sticky trigger (stays on) and the spray is more of a mist which I've never liked. The impact jr sprays how I always thought the p2 should of.

We have been selling a lot of those and they have been becoming a favorite pump up sprayer vs the Poly 2. Not sure why they ever changed the Poly 2 over 10 years ago, but it has never been as good since then.

Archived