So who missed me?

What up brother shit I was worried about you. What you have a boy or girl cause I seems like 9 months since we spoken so happy that your back black wolf .how are you ? Still Once again so glade to know that your back .and all right.your my brother don't leave again so when can I come down and tint for you?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha! No way!! No kids for me please or Ty. I was just trying to get everything I needed taken care of so I could get this shop up and running. And I wish I was busy enough to hire help! But right now it's pretty slow going. I'm making enough to pay all my bills, and for right now that's all I need. I know once I'm situated in the same area for at least a year, the customer base will increase and I'll get busier. This is the same way my shop was in Mississippi, slow in the beginning then busier toward a year later.

:cool You are on a roll - keep up the great work. I like the idea of renting a bay. :cool

Tyvm! It was the cheapest way I could go. I had found a couple spots I liked...but rent was $1000-$1200/mo-utilities extra. I found this spot that used to rent to a tinter, so it already had walk-in tint business. It's on a really busy road, State Road 80 that runs from Ft Myers to West Palm Beach. Best part about it is it's $500/mo-utilities included. To me that was a no brainer.

Archived