EXPRESS LDA 70 OCTOBER RAFFLE

I've been tinting for almost 20 years. I've seen ups and downs. Trust me I know how it goes. On a good day I can make enough to last a whole week. It's just that the slow days get aggravating. And having someone else say they're never slow or whatever you were trying to imply really doesn't help. Trust me. If I could stay busy all day long and tint 8-10 cars a day like I used to-I would gladly be doing that.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You need to thicken up yer skin... I didn't say you suck..... I said you need time to get established ...... You could be the baddest tinter in the world but that don't mean crap unless people know how to get to you... It takes time

Trust me bro. I know that. I'm one of the biggest interweb trolls I know. I had everyone on my FakeBook convinced I had an iPhone 6plus 3 weeks before they were released. And in all honesty I really don't care. I'm doing my thing. Don't the best I can. That's all I can do. If you're slammed with work then props to you. I'm paying my bills and have extra at the end of the month. For right now I'm ok with that.

When it comes to business-I'm all business and as professional as I can be. When it comes to FakeBook and my friends-they all know I'm a crap talker. I shoot straighter than anyone they know. I joke around a lot. But when it comes to something serious-I'm the go to guy when crap hits the fan. It is what it is.

Archived