Your feedback please

If price for color isn't an issue , I would put the orange back in the sun with a gradation into yellow towards the rays  denoting getting cooler. 

The rest of the design looks real nice!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys & gals. I would like to hear your feedback on our new 60" box design.

attachicon.gif60 box.jpg

For those that are already customers, the 20", 24", 36", & 40" box will remain the same.

attachicon.giffilm display.jpg

Thank you for your feedback!! It is greatly appreciated!!

Shawn

The box design is nice and clean. Plenty of white space, legible fonts and easy on the eye graphics. Speaking of graphics, your new design is not trying to hard as if it were some sort of night club flyer, it's just simple and elegant. Professional. :thumb

The box design is nice and clean. Plenty of white space, legible fonts and easy on the eye graphics. Speaking of graphics, your new design is not trying to hard as if it were some sort of night club flyer, it's just simple and elegant. Professional. :thumb

Wow Tinted Love. I am beyond appreciative for your very professional feedback of our design. We have tried our best to have a design that shows class and professionalism. Thank you for taking the time to respond.

Nice :thumb

Clean, simple and a good use of space. Your former design left a lot of dead space and although it was full colour it doesn't provide the same level of brand recognition that you'll gain with the new design.

Thank you TeeDub!!

So, Solor fx does have boxes. That was my main complaint when I recieved my sample. Why dont you guys put the samples in a box?

That is a great suggestion and one that has been brought up numerous times. With the amount of samples that we ship out the door, as a very young company, it is very costly for the box, core, film, and shipping. The cores are purchased in 72" length and our samples are 40" in width, leaving us with a 31" scrap. Since we provide our samples for free, we try to get them to our customers in the most cost effective manner. After all, what is important with the sample is the film, not the box it is in. Since day one, all of our 20, 24, 36, & 40" rolls have been shipped in the high gloss black boxes.

My sample was not free. I paid around $30 for it. When you go cheap on small stuff like that it makes me wonder what else you went cheap on. That is exactly why I made no further orders. Just a suggestion from an average guy with a small window tint business.

I really appreciate the feedback bman. Without feedback, good or bad, we can't make the appropriate changes to improve the way we do business. We strive to do our best daily and provide top quality customer service. I sent you a PM on how I would like to make this situation right for you. Please let me know your thoughts.

Archived