Where can I get good quality Tint?

Guest BTBP

Guest metint
you are lookin for

3m, cpfilms/llumar, fti/sungard, bekaert/solargard, commonwealth/suntek, lintec/madico, johnson windowfilms, ?/protekt gaurd, garware/global, cpfilms/gila sunshine, huper-optic, v-kool

:thumb A good quality tint at a fair price...

Fair price is open to interpretation and is mostly dependent upon one's perception.

You can start with the list quoted above... web site to web site... phone call to phone call... bottom line it is your choice to make, not ours to make for you. :)

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Me_shelli

Ya I'm with Skittles and metint on this one. If you are just starting out you might wanna buy a few rolls off ebay. They will probably be the cheapest. But if you want something with a warrantee then I' d look for one of the distributers mentioned earlier. (they may have some requirements as to how much film you purchase, I'm not sure.) But the distributers will be more expensive. But if you do alot of tint, and I mean by a lot 15K worth a year, than it is worth it. If you just want some tint to do a couple of buddies cars than a roll off ebay is probably your best bet. :thumb Hope this helps. :)

jo mang get yo aZZ down to ya local tint paper shop. dig in their dumpsta after hours and get out the scrap tint paper.

the shiz is free. some times I finds 10 foots left on a rizzzole.

neva pay for tint papas again just like muh AZZ.  :lol

I guess this is how you beat the other person's price with the $$$$ avatar. "It's for tha vrooom.......WHAT.....yeah yeah" :gasp

Archived