Brain dead customers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When did this Topic go from Brain Dead Customers, to Brain Dead Tinters?

2 Pack.. You will be amazed to know that customers are willing to pay more for a better product, and a better quality installation.. Also when you show up looking respectable and curtious, and put a clear and understandable quote together and present it to them, then you will find people can understand that paying more for the best is the best way to go..

Just a heads up.. When you drive past the customers house and send a text message to them because you couldn't be bothered getting out of your car, then you will get the cheapest customers every time. And you can have them.

Brain dead customers are still alive and kicking.....

Here's the evidence... I did a beautiful job on a car last week only to have the aged custy ring today and complain about bubbles all over his entire installation.

The odd speck of pin head contamination me thinks....no.

So the custy makes an hour sojourn from the other side of the city for me to have a look at it and I make a special trip to be back at the factory to inspect.

What was it?

Rain stain marks on the outside all over this secondhand car he has just bought. :wall

God give me strength to last another year.

Devil

Brain dead customers are still alive and kicking.....

Here's the evidence... I did a beautiful job on a car last week only to have the aged custy ring today and complain about bubbles all over his entire installation.

The odd speck of pin head contamination me thinks....no.

So the custy makes an hour sojourn from the other side of the city for me to have a look at it and I make a special trip to be back at the factory to inspect.

What was it?

Rain stain marks on the outside all over this secondhand car he has just bought. :wall

God give me strength to last another year.

Devil

I have had the same thing happen a few times. Usually I point out the hard water stains on the windshield and they get the picture. Crazy people. :blink

Archived