Brain dead customers

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man in had a guy ring me up yesterday arvo about 1pm and actually arguing with me because it couldn't just fit him in that afternoon to strip and re tint a rear screen. It hung up and he called back again arguing again? I ended up losing it at him, but like wtf? Are we just scum that get told what to do? "But it don't understand, I'm flying out on thursday, why can't you just do it now?" Next time this happens, I'm just gonna get them in. Strip it, write "arrogant ass" on the glass with a permanent marker, tint on top of it and just do it and send them out

Grasshopper......When he started going off like a 2 Bob watch, you should have suggested to get him to take it back to where he got it from knowing that he probably bought that tishbox second hand and wouldn't have a clue who did it. :lol

Dev

Exactly..... Most likely would get to my shop and just argue the price.....

Gotta admit dev, as much as I don't get how you knock back work and etc etc I always understand why.....

How'd that big job go you posted in potw a couple weeks ago?

I had a bloke drive in with a new c class merc , I gave him the price he was happy told him it would be 3 weeks b4 I could do it , then shit hit the fan wanted it done now couldn't understand why I couldnt stop what I was doing and just do his , wouldn't leave the shop kept on asking and asking , ended up giving him the big send off!

I had a bloke drive in with a new c class merc , I gave him the price he was happy told him it would be 3 weeks b4 I could do it , then %&$# hit the fan wanted it done now couldn't understand why I couldnt stop what I was doing and just do his , wouldn't leave the shop kept on asking and asking , ended up giving him the big send off!

Aaah , the old 'do it now' price. Aka 'the idiot tax'

Just add a couple of zeros. :lol

i never have a problem with scheduling......but yes alot of people wonder why is costs more and takes longer to remove and retint......i was talking to this kid the other day who tried to do his own new golf......first he said he did it, then he said a friend did it.....then he installed the sunstrip crooked and tried to cut it straight installed......but he couldnt understand why i wanted more money to do it....and why it would take longr to retint the entire car :evileye

I like the customers that call looking for a price to tint a "small" 4 door sedan. They think the price should be cheaper because the windows are smaller than most. Now I have to try and explain to them that I still have to make the same amount of cuts and use the same size roll of film to tint their "small" windows. I generally don't land those jobs!

I had a bloke drive in with a new c class merc , I gave him the price he was happy told him it would be 3 weeks b4 I could do it , then %&$# hit the fan wanted it done now couldn't understand why I couldnt stop what I was doing and just do his , wouldn't leave the shop kept on asking and asking , ended up giving him the big send off!

Aaah , the old 'do it now' price. Aka 'the idiot tax'

Just add a couple of zeros. :lol

i usually do add another 2 hundred and cash only, but was under the pump

Archived