Brain dead customers

I've retinted a window for a customer just to prove to them that the scratches are on the outside of the window.

Some customers are scammers though, and just play stupid.

Oh. It's tinted? I already paid yesterday. What do you mean it's going to cost more? I already paid.

Or this one... Somehow holes just started appearing in the film! Dirt behind the film has punctured the film! Ma'am these holes are caused by something impacting the window; I can see that the film is crushed into the window. Well I never hit it with the seat belt!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brain dead customers are still alive and kicking.....

Here's the evidence... I did a beautiful job on a car last week only to have the aged custy ring today and complain about bubbles all over his entire installation.

The odd speck of pin head contamination me thinks....no.

So the custy makes an hour sojourn from the other side of the city for me to have a look at it and I make a special trip to be back at the factory to inspect.

What was it?

Rain stain marks on the outside all over this secondhand car he has just bought. :wall

God give me strength to last another year.

Devil

Had the same "problem" two weeks ago... Try explaining it to a girl.  :facepalm2   :bogabut: 

It took a while until she "understood". Don't think she did understand at all. She just said "OK" and "goodbye" and then she left  :blink

I've retinted a window for a customer just to prove to them that the scratches are on the outside of the window.

Some customers are scammers though, and just play stupid.

Oh. It's tinted? I already paid yesterday. What do you mean it's going to cost more? I already paid.

Or this one... Somehow holes just started appearing in the film! Dirt behind the film has punctured the film! Ma'am these holes are caused by something impacting the window; I can see that the film is crushed into the window. Well I never hit it with the seat belt!

Why would you retint a window with scratches on the outside? :dunno

Have them drag a fingernail on the glass and (politely) tell them to :sand

Archived