Brain dead customers

Unbelievable file....customer comes in today with an afternoon booking only to be advised that his car has already got aftermarket window tinting already installed. :wall

That made me happy as I was looking down the barrel of a cancellation which indeed happened.

Fortunately I rang a FG customer and did 4 small panes for $760 instead.

Got me thinking that this is about the 4th time I can ever recall this happening in the past.

Devil

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Then when you try explaining to them that passenger cars don't come with a factory tint, they argue with you! They feel because they bought the car that way from the dealership, it is considered "factory". 

I hate it when that  happens  :yeah .

I have a dealership salesman that can't seem to pay attention to the fact his cars come with that DigiFilm stuff from the port when they come off the boat.  He keeps asking for tint jobs on cars that already have a 42% film on them.  :eye I know it's not that dark, but pay attention man  :facepalm2

Unbelievable file....customer comes in today with an afternoon booking only to be advised that his car has already got aftermarket window tinting already installed. :wall

That made me happy as I was looking down the barrel of a cancellation which indeed happened.

Fortunately I rang a FG customer and did 4 small panes for $760 instead.

Got me thinking that this is about the 4th time I can ever recall this happening in the past.

Devil

I believe you said it best Devil when you said, and I quote: "AUTO HAS FUR ON IT"

[emoji106]

If it's an older car I always ask if it has old tint that needs to be removed, and I've had a car show up with blistered nasty tint, I then make a statement, you said it did not have any old tint, their response, I didn't know that was tint, and then I explain, that there will be and extra charge for tint removal, there response, well that's not the price you gave me on the phone. :wall and then they leave and go tell everyone how my prices are so high and I give one price on the phone and when they get here it's another. True story

That made me happy as I was looking down the barrel of a cancellation which indeed happened.

Fortunately I rang a FG customer and did 4 small panes for $760 instead.

Devil

Archived