Mazda 2 2015

Devil with bad attitude

Inspected one today as they have just released this new model here downunder.

Rear screen looks a little flatter and the doors have no rear 1/4s.

It looks like door trims should be removed with the front door swooping up to the inside mirror which makes access more difficult for those that don't pull.

No doubt it will have those breakable white plugs that are so prevalent in all of today's new generations of new Mazdas.

Devil

Say Dev, in regards to those breakable plugs, I bought a whole whack of them in eBay for a fraction of the cost of the Mazda factory ones. Ironically enough, I got pretty good at not breaking them once I got them :lol

Say Dev, in regards to those breakable plugs, I bought a whole whack of them in eBay for a fraction of the cost of the Mazda factory ones. Ironically enough, I got pretty good at not breaking them once I got them :lol

That's almost like buying a generator anticipating to lose power from a storm and never having to use it.  

right heres the skinny on these mazda 2's ..... love em. best car they have brought out (tint wise at least)  one screw in door handle behind cap then pop back door trim along the top to remove window runner you also have to lever off plastic qtr cover at the same time as it is joined to trim( you will see what i mean). Front doors have one screw in handle and one pop plug runs on thew outside of the door, remove both and pop back trim again... I recomend a screwdriver to distance the trim from the window for more installation space and these cars will come up spot on every time.....25-30 min car with two people ohh you may need a little more slip as the rubbers can be a bit tight ...That is all . enjoy

Archived