Sydney auto contractor wanted - sutherland area EOI

hey guys,

at the moment im just seeing if anyone is available to contract a few days a week for auto

*must remove trims / pull rubbers
*must do high quality installs
*all jobs can be done in our workshop, good lighting, lots of space and relatively dust free
*ABN is required

im not looking for 30 min installers, i prefer a tinter to take their time they need to do a flawless install

this is just expressions of interest at the moment as i am snowed under and turning jobs away

all work is retail so cars will vary

hey guys,

at the moment im just seeing if anyone is available to contract a few days a week for auto

*all jobs can be done in our workshop, good lighting, lots of space and relatively dust free

*ABN is required

im not looking for 30 min installers, i prefer a tinter to take their time they need to do a flawless install

this is just expressions of interest at the moment as i am snowed under and turning jobs away

This sounds like me.. Except I'm in the other shire.. hawkesbury Shire..

I like the way you think Mates :)

Good to see you are busy.. Must be all those enquiries from the ITN? :lol

hey guys,

*ABN is required

Hello Mates,

do you still need help out there?

Archived