Garware or global in Australia?

Does anyone know if the full automotive product lines for either of these brands are available in Australia? Trying to find a distributor as I've heard good reports on these brands & want something different from suntek which seems to be taking over this country!!!

To their credit, had it not been for them offering alternative products all those years ago at fantastic prices, we as tinters, shop owners and the like would be still paying more than double the money we are experiencing today.

Global was handled through All Protection Tinting in Sydney/Grant Newham (really knew his stuff, great guy) but that is no longer and I'm not sure if anyone else has picked up the baton.

Devil

Yea I know what your saying, just looking to offer my dealerships more variety (better colours) that suntek has to offer but still with a lasting quality & still a reasonable price (as dealership want you to do it for free) ASWF came to me as I'm sure they did everyone with an amazing price but haven't heard good reports..

Does anyone know if the full automotive product lines for either of these brands are available in Australia? Trying to find a distributor as I've heard good reports on these brands & want something different from suntek which seems to be taking over this country!!!

The Global distributor was Grant from GFD in Hornsby. The brand is no more down under.

It's funny that you mention SunTek in this post AwTinting, and where to find Global film (And welcome to the forum Sir).... As you can just about pin point the time frame of the down turn and downward slide of the Global brand in Aus, with the rise and rise of SunTek.

It seems to highlight the point I was making about the need for a distributor in Aus to have more than 1 offering to survive.

As good as the Global film itself may be, it would seem that you just can't compete with a cheap price and a pretty face.

And Grant just isn't that pretty :lol  No offence Grant :beer

You've gotta get the right price when you're competing with motorone & advance protection everyday.

Go too cheap, even for Dealers, and when the warranty claims start rolling in, your Dealer will hang you out to dry. Happens all the time.

SunTek for me has proven again and again to be a 2 year film before the fading and bubbles start. I am sure it is the harsh Aussie climate as our Yankee Doodle cousins don't always see this.

You would be better off having a chat to GTS about UltraGard Carbonite with an upsell to Fusion and maybe the UltraPack for the Dealers eventually. dealer marketing is already sorted with GTS.

You've gotta get the right price when you're competing with motorone & advance protection everyday.

Go too cheap, even for Dealers, and when the warranty claims start rolling in, your Dealer will hang you out to dry. Happens all the time.

SunTek for me has proven again and again to be a 2 year film before the fading and bubbles start. I am sure it is the harsh Aussie climate as our Yankee Doodle cousins don't always see this.

You would be better off having a chat to GTS about UltraGard Carbonite with an upsell to Fusion and maybe the UltraPack for the Dealers eventually. dealer marketing is already sorted with GTS.

Daz should know... He came up with the idea :lol

I just paid for it :thumb

Daz should know... He came up with the idea :lol

I just paid for it :thumb

The GTS Dealer Package is a Fantastic product for anyone wanting to take on the Big Boys on Motorway One. It just about AutoProtects the car for you. :lol

Take it, run with it and absolutely smash them.

Archived