DAP Issues

That is why I design my own patterns, its an investment at the beginning but ultimately it leaves me in full control only having to worry about the film I use and not having to tie myself to anything and I know the pattern will be there when I need it.

Steve 

That is why I design my own patterns, its an investment at the beginning but ultimately it leaves me in full control only having to worry about the film I use and not having to tie myself to anything and I know the pattern will be there when I need it.

Steve

How do you make your own patterns?

Steve

How do you make your own patterns?

I use application paper to transfer the body lines on to and then put the application paper on to a large digitizer, input the shape, make any modifications then test fit and adjust as required.

Steve

Our original patterns were based of a database for us to start with. Had to start somewhere. Some of the patterns were good and some not so good. We are finally getting feedback from customers now that we have more users. PM the year, make, model, and submodel and we'll make the adjustments. The Newer cars on the other hand have been pretty spot on. But as I always say, we aren't perfect but strive to make the best product and patterns we can. Send me the info and we'll get it taken care of.

Archived