Did Johnson Window Film Nashville distribution center close?

My auto is Global HP and my flat glass is mostly JWF.  I use a couple others if I need 72".

Only problem I have had with pre-cut was a poor packing job one time and a very bad UPS transport of a box another time.  The box got crushed in the middle. 

This last pre-cut order was just over 1800 ft2 with 154 pieces of film and it was marked to be "packed very well" or something to that effect.  It came in very solid.  39" x 48" x 124 and 18" x 60" x 30..... that was a bunch of film.  Skylights that were about 21 feet to the peek.... did the job in 3 days with my assistant pushing the lift around, getting film ready, and trash duty.

Their precut system is awesome. I had a few pieces that were kinked in the middle, a few that were the wrong size and actually had one that was marked solar bronze 20 but was actually dn35. Honest mistakes but was aggravating at the time because I couldn't finish the jobs. I've been using there renegade and insulatair but I'm thinking about changing up the automotive line up

You know what? I have never paid attention what the return label said. I had no idea Johnson had a distributer in Tenn.

I have been using Johnson for 12 years now and just assumed it came from California. Hahahaha, i guess im clueless.....

Memphis distributor has not been open a lot of years.  They did it to allow for quicker distribution.  They quit offering the  "2nd day air for ground rate" shipping that they were doing when it opened or just before...

Archived