Did Johnson Window Film Nashville distribution center close?

When I place an order before 2pm I receive it the next day. I just placed an order last friday and when it didn't show up i decided to track it and saw it was shipped from California. When i called on tuesday no one was at the headquarters to take my call. Does anyone have any info? Thanks

The question was about the Nashville branch closing, since there was talk of it earlier this year. The order was placed last Friday, not Christmas eve, and shipped from California, not Nashville. Maybe you should read the post a little slower so you can comprehend it before poping of a smartass comment tint.

The question was about the Nashville branch closing, since there was talk of it earlier this year. The order was placed last Friday, not Christmas eve, and shipped from California, not Nashville. Maybe you should read the post a little slower so you can comprehend it before poping of a smartass comment tint.

like i said maybe nashville place is on vacation.  :lol

They could have been out of stock in Memphis. A few months ago I had some mistakes with their precut program. Eric called me and made the comment that they had been having some problems with the Memphis center and the boss made the comment that if they didn't get it straightened out they were going to close it. That's why I was concerned about it closing. Ryker, what brands are you currently offering, if you don't mind me asking

They could have been out of stock in Memphis. A few months ago I had some mistakes with their precut program. Eric called me and made the comment that they had been having some problems with the Memphis center and the boss made the comment that if they didn't get it straightened out they were going to close it. That's why I was concerned about it closing. Ryker, what brands are you currently offering, if you don't mind me asking

Archived