Need help with Suntek HP

Hello guys I'm new to this business and I recently hire a new guy to tint our cars. We use Suntek HP and notice that he scratches the tint more often then my previous tinters. Now I have replace all his tools and still he manages to scratch the tint with his new tools. Is Suntek HP common for those issues? and what do you recommend?

Thank you everyone

I really like suntek products and i do not use their hp anymore i use their carbon line and find it to be better for my needs. As far as the scratching i find you need to be a bit more careful with hp if your guy is scratching it he needs to take care of his tools and make sure to clean your windows off and around the glass 6"or so

How. Can you blame the installer when the tint you use,is a joke? It scratchs just looking at it .very hard film to install.nothing like trying to tint knowing the next swip could leave a scratch that's all the way across the window.i have to use that film for one of my dealership.it took 6 months to get hang of it. I use a clear max.anything else can make a scratch.i feel sorry for your new guy.hopefully you understand that's a hard thing to go thru trying to make boss happy and using solar guard.also use the gray hard card.good luck.

Archived