SS tanks for PPF

I have used my corny tank to do most of the clear bras I've done. Saves time and stress on the hands. I only use it for slip solution and still use the spray bottle for alcohol. Works really well to flush the panels much the same way I've used them for tint jobs

SS tanks work fine with gel.  Youy may have to change out a seal every now and again, but we use them in our shop daily.  We certainly did have problems trying to plumb it up on the ceiling though.....the gel was so heavy that the coiled hoses straightened out and hung to the floor!

I got my ss 3 gallon spray tank from 44tools.com. I changed the coiled hose it comes with with a straight hose. I love using I've got one for gel and one for slip solution.

I haven't had any problem yet with the gel clogging my lines. When the gel runs out I'll rinse the tank with some warm water and run some warm water through the lines and it's good as new. They're so useful for ppf your not killing your hands your getting a huge fan of spray and when you need to force gel into the center of a hood it's got the pressure to get it done. Highly suggest you get one. They're a bit pricey but well made and worth it imho.

Archived