pattern software for motocycle

Guest Chayut

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chayut,

Yes, the motorcycle patterns that came from VentureShield are in the 3M Digital Designs 3 software.  It is a fairly complete library for motorcycles up to 2012 - 2013.  I do not know off hand how much time is being spent on current models as the demand has been fairly low. 

Thank you,

Todd Bergman

Interwest Distribution

303-777-4455

todd@interwestdc.com

Hey guys we have started on the BMW lineup of Motorcycles offering as much protection as possible for pre cut kits.  We have a good amount of Harley patterns as well (be patient with us as we update this next) and if your on the DAP you can find them under the PROFORM tab.  You can also locate patterns we have available if you are not on the DAP by visiting our online store catalog proformdesign.com/browse-kits/ and looking there as well.  We are going to try and obtain kits for primarily the higher end motorcyles as those will probably be the client looking to invest in paint protection film for their bike.  Here is a link kicking off the BMW kits facebook.com/proformdesignppf/posts/808991255855210 and the next available pattern we are finishing is the new S1000RR.  We will try and keep you guys updated as we complete and upload each bike in the DAP so you guys can start cutting them.  This should help to open up an additional market should you have a motorcycle dealership nearby!

Hey guys we have started on the BMW lineup of Motorcycles offering as much protection as possible for pre cut kits.  We have a good amount of Harley patterns as well (be patient with us as we update this next) and if your on the DAP you can find them under the PROFORM tab.  You can also locate patterns we have available if you are not on the DAP by visiting our online store catalog proformdesign.com/browse-kits/ and looking there as well.  We are going to try and obtain kits for primarily the higher end motorcyles as those will probably be the client looking to invest in paint protection film for their bike.  Here is a link kicking off the BMW kits facebook.com/proformdesignppf/posts/808991255855210 and the next available pattern we are finishing is the new S1000RR.  We will try and keep you guys updated as we complete and upload each bike in the DAP so you guys can start cutting them.  This should help to open up an additional market should you have a motorcycle dealership nearby!

How soon before you start designing Harley-Davidson's? I have a customer with a 2015 Street Glide CVO looking for frontal protection. Not that I like doing bikes, but there's more people asking for these. Thanks!

The BMW and Ducati patterns would come in handy for me. I personally am friends with the store owner here and he would love to offer this as an option. I've been approached a lot on these bikes.

I've been hoping that patterns for the Ducati Hypermotard pop up. I've already bulked a few.

How soon before you start designing Harley-Davidson's? I have a customer with a 2015 Street Glide CVO looking for frontal protection. Not that I like doing bikes, but there's more people asking for these. Thanks!

You should see some of the parts for the 15' Street Glide and 15' Electra Glide uploaded to the DAP in the next day or two.  After we finish up with BMW we will finish up the rest of the areas on the Harley bikes next.  You'll find that using pre cut kits for bikes makes it a whole lot easier than trying to bulk them.

Archived