pattern software for motocycle

Guest Chayut

The BMW and Ducati patterns would come in handy for me. I personally am friends with the store owner here and he would love to offer this as an option. I've been approached a lot on these bikes.

I've been hoping that patterns for the Ducati Hypermotard pop up. I've already bulked a few.

We have the Panigale (which fits the S and S Tricolor) and also the Diavel (but not for 14'/15', they made very subtle changes to newer diavel primarily around the headlight and front turn signals but I'm not sure if the rest of the fairings around the bike changed so our 13' design may fit the new model other than the headlight area).  The downside with Ducati is that the dealer closed down here in Vegas a few years ago and because of the required amount of $$ in inventory they want you to carry to become a dealer nobody has stepped up to the plate yet so it makes getting access to these models a bit difficult.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BMW and Ducati patterns would come in handy for me. I personally am friends with the store owner here and he would love to offer this as an option. I've been approached a lot on these bikes.

I've been hoping that patterns for the Ducati Hypermotard pop up. I've already bulked a few.

We have the Panigale (which fits the S and S Tricolor) and also the Diavel (but not for 14'/15', they made very subtle changes to newer diavel primarily around the headlight and front turn signals but I'm not sure if the rest of the fairings around the bike changed so our 13' design may fit the new model other than the headlight area).  The downside with Ducati is that the dealer closed down here in Vegas a few years ago and because of the required amount of $$ in inventory they want you to carry to become a dealer nobody has stepped up to the plate yet so it makes getting access to these models a bit difficult.

Hey Mike..I've noticed you added the Road Glide. Any idea when you'll have the street glide CVO? Thanks

Hey Mike..I've noticed you added the Road Glide. Any idea when you'll have the street glide CVO? Thanks

Hey Kyle-

Sorry for the delay.  The majority of the 2014/2015 Harley Touring models are up on our online catalog store and are also in the DAP.  We do not have the CVO model just yet and the only thing that's missing for the CVO should be the lower painted front knee guards.  Everything else for impact areas should be in there for you.

ProForm you just made my day. I cant tell you how tired I am of doing these Harley front fairings all custom. I get a lot of Harley requests down here and I used to use kits for them... so I could knock one out in 30 minutes. Now doing them completely custom it takes much longer. if people push the film in their market this is easy money.  I can go to a bike night and do Harleys all night long if I have the patterns. Happy to see you guys have them now as there will be bike rallies left and right now that its warming up.

Thanks @PROFORM_design I just did a Ducati Panigale and I'm glad you had that. Also doing a BMW S1000RR and saw there's also a pattern for that. Doing these sport bikes by hand really sucks, now I have a 2015 Kawi ZX10R to do and I can't find a pattern for it. Not doing it without one, anyone know who has it?  

Archived