Last One To Post Wins Game #411

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Once I make up my ever changing mind on whether I'm going to take the wrap course or not. I will know when I'm heading your way. Whether or not I'm coming is not the question. I'm definitely coming. It's just when.

Btw. Enjoy lunch tomorrow. :thumb:cool

I think the idea of a TintDude fishing trip or a BBQ get together really appeals to a lot of people, but it's just actually getting the event scheduled for definite. It's hard for people to make a traveling commitment like that. It's like commiting to a vacation unless it's ashort trip, like for me coming to Ocala. I don't see that as a long trip, but others might. I think if we can get a specific event scheduled it might appeal to some people. Tough call. :dunno

I agree, I'd just invite someone who is able and willing instead of a random raffle.

Well our little one is getting her eye teeth, it's been a real challenge keeping everything together.

Cool about the play Roach, I can't wait to do that kind of thing with ours. :)

So you've been busy during the day, and now busy(or busier rather) at night. Some of the quote "firsts" are fun. And some of them suck. But you enjoy all of it, hopefully. :thumb

Archived