POS Customer

Guest Blade

Guest Blade

Tinted his 2004 Honda Civic 4 door 2 days ago. Came in today...EXTREMELY light scratch on driver's door. No biggie.....redid it to keep him happy.

He then says, " After you tinted my car I took it to another tint shop here in town to have them inspect your work. They said it looked fine but that I should've taken it to them because they were $40 cheaper than you." The asshat then says, "So I would like you to remove all the film and give me a full refund so that I can take it to them and have it done." :thumb:thumb

So I told him 'nicely' that he was getting NO refund of any kind. To which he replies....."I'll never come and do business with you again. And I'm going to tell everyone I know how you treated me."

WTF??????? You mean....how I gave you a great tint job that even another tint shop would acknowledge? Bye bye asshat.......Please don't come back!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess guess if I phone around to all the interior decorators and find someone that would have painted my kitchen $40 cheaper, I should phone up the company that did a great job for me last week and tell him to come back and strip it off so I can let this other company hopefully do as good a job and save the $40

Sorry to hear about "POG" customer blade :thumb

I don't know if I could handle a situation like that calmly. I had a customer back yesterday, and I re-did one window for him 'cause it had a piece of fuzz in it. He was asking about other windows, and I almost went off (they were nearly perfect). This job is only two days old, and it isn't warm here! I just gave him the DWIWD speech.

they were $40 cheaper than you."  The asshat then says,  "So I would like you to remove all the film and give me a full refund so that I can take it to them and have it done."  :gay  :thumb 

So I told him 'nicely' that he was getting NO refund of any kind.  To which he replies....."I'll never come and do business with you again. And I'm going to tell everyone I know how you treated me.

Most of us have experienced something along these lines, still unf?ngbelievable.

Guest Sprinter

I did a 04 corvette convertible for 170.00 and the wife excepts it on the phone do the job and they throw on two other trucks just the fronts only f-250's give the lady the bill she goes in and hands it to her husband and he comes out shakes my hand and say you charged us 170 on the vette and this on the trucks " I'm not sure what you do for a living but" what theres not much more materials on the vette but what the rest is all labor! and I say yes it's a very difficult car to do he turns around gets in his office and says to the wife pay him. then calls my friend who refered me to them and starts cussing and saying how if I give him any more attitude that he's going to kick my butt and to never send that f in guy around here anymore, I sit down and I can hear everything he is saying so can the secratary who's even closer than I am.

I'm sorry truck front windows are so much eaiser than vette windows, this is what I dealt with, it was so much fun!

and the wife comes out and hands me a check like nothing has happened and did'nt even say to him thats what he quoted me!

50,000 dollar car and can't pony up 170 to tint it!

I had that same thing happen years ago. I tried to explain nicely that the job was done correct and just because they found a cheaper price they weren't getting a refund. I told them they should have shopped around more. Didn't bad mouth the other shop. Argued Argued then she brings her father back a day later and argued and argued then I ended the conversation with THIS ISN'T @#$% WAL-MART and they left. I still tint her for her sister and her sisters husband .

Archived