Flexfilm slip solution and Panaflex 70 winner

Just wanted to give a shout out to flex film for offering these great products. Also to TD for giving us a place to share our thoughts and ideas.

I was able to try out this product and want to share a couple thoughts about my first impressions

Originally I wasn't too fond of carrying seperate bottles for pre tac and tint tac but being in a shop and not mobile it really wasn't much of an inconvenience. It's easy to tell the difference as one is pink and the other is blue.

Some have mentioned they didn't care for the smell. I didnt think it smelt great but it wasn't bad either. Im more concerned with the performance of the product rather than the smell.

While the pre tac is nice to have, for me personally it's not something I feel I have to have, but the tint tac was awesome! So far I've enjoyed how it reacts with the film and a gallon of it will last a long time. I currently use baby shampoo but will probably transition to tint tac.

As far as the film goes it felt like a nice high quality film. It was very easy to shrink. Now keep in mind I only shrank it on my kia Sorento and it has a very flat back glass. But I think it would still shrink easily even on more difficult ones. The Panaflex 70 worked great for me because i get the benefits of a ceramic film without darkening up my privacy glass windows too much more.

I recommend checking out Flexfilm, they have a nice website and seem very professional. Also check out Ralph's videos :thumb

Thanks again

post-37617-0-37555400-1424823060_thumb.j

Very nice Lock. :cool

So are you gonna use TintTac as a clean and install? Like you would baby shampoo? 1 bottle work in other words?

I have used the tint tac to clean and it seemed just fine to me. Maybe someone from Flexfilm will correct me on this. Does it work as well as pretac? Probably not but its still a water based formula and the act of razor blading and scrubbing does most of the cleaning anyway. To me it's basically like the difference between using purified water and tap water. Sure purified water might be better but I could never tell much of a difference.

Archived