Has anyone used Scorpion Window Film lately?

I see a post from 2011 but I though read somewhere that they mow manufacture  their own film instead of reboxing.

What are your thought if you have used this recently?

Does it matter if its reboxed or not ?i mean if its priced well, works well, shrinks well, looks ok, does it really? 

The reason I mentioned that was because a lot of people seemed to not like their original product. So I'm trying to find out what people think now that they are producing something else.

If you like Scorpion film then you would also like MaxPro. They are the same films far as I can tell and I have tested a lot of MaxPro and scorpion they shrink the same amount, shades are similar, and every spec is the same 2ply 1.5 mil etc....They sent me a roll one day with scorpion stickers inside the roll. Guess they missed up somehow. Looks like MaxPro manufactures the film at their facility in nc and scorpion buys from them and boxes it. I could be wrong though, this is what I can tell from working with both.

If you like Scorpion film then you would also like MaxPro. They are the same films far as I can tell and I have tested a lot of MaxPro and scorpion they shrink the same amount, shades are similar, and every spec is the same 2ply 1.5 mil etc....They sent me a roll one day with scorpion stickers inside the roll. Guess they missed up somehow. Looks like MaxPro manufactures the film at their facility in nc and scorpion buys from them and boxes it. I could be wrong though, this is what I can tell from working with both.

How long ago was this?

We use predator over here and I'm not really a big fan.

There is a huge color difference between the 20"and 24" rolls, but only in the 35% and 50%. The optical clarity is not the greatest on the 24" rolls also. (Looks pixilated and blurry)  

Also find that the adhesive is weak, the film slides around like crazy. tried to change up my solution but seems like there is no happy medium. I just tack the film on the window and let it sit for 10 or 15 Mins then push the water out.

Tried talking to the supplier for them and they said that they have a bunch of old stock they're waiting to get rid of. (This was 6 months ago)

Trouble with some rebox film suppliers is they will switch to another manny or converter to produce their film like a car dealer switches tinters. 

Major mannys = Eastman/multiple brands, Garware/multiple brands, Saint Gobain/multiple brands, Lintec (Madico)/multiple brands,

Major converters = Johnson, Maxpro, Aegis 

Archived