Classic Black vs Classic HP Charcoal 1.5?

Hey guys, whats the biggest difference between the Classic Black and Classic HP Charcoal 1.5? I also wanna tint my sunroof very dark. What % and which film from Express window films should i use for the sunroof? I have heard stories that it can crack due to the heat from the outside and being too cool in the outside. Can someone confirm this? Thanks!  

Hello cads4life,

I am intimately familiar with the construction of those products and am happy to answer your question.

They are actually similar products with one difference:  Metal.  One of the plys on the Classic 1.5 is passed thru the vacuum metalizer.  The Classic Black is metal free.  Both are lifetime color stable products, but the 1.5 will keep you cooler.

On the sunroof - I have heard only sporadic reports of glass breakage.  Other board members here will know more about that than I do.  Perhaps someone will chime in here.

Regards,

Howard

Hello cads4life,

That is correct.  20X100 = 20 Inches Wide by 100 Feet In Length (100 Lineal Feet).

Other physical dimensions as follows:

There are 167.67 sq/ft of film on that roll.

Box size is 5.5" X 5.5" X 22"

Shipping weight is approximately = 6 Pounds

Regards,

Howard

Great! Im in need of 36" wide and 48" wide. do you guys not provide 36 wide or 48 wide with Classic Black? 

Hello cads4life,

That is correct.  20X100 = 20 Inches Wide by 100 Feet In Length (100 Lineal Feet).

Other physical dimensions as follows:

There are 167.67 sq/ft of film on that roll.

Box size is 5.5" X 5.5" X 22"

Shipping weight is approximately = 6 Pounds

Regards,

Howard

Archived