Is this much exposed window edge ok?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look man, I'm not trying to pick on you.  But what you posted was backwards and wrong from what the OP was talking about.   And then you call him names in the process.  Illegibly I might add (couldn't understand you).  

All I am saying is think before you post.   Read the thread you are posting in, and understand it.  And read what you are posting, and understand it.  Also this isn't the first incident. 

If you want to step up fine.  But step with intelligence and respect.... or step back!!   :twocents

Factory laminated glass that has oem solar coatings require a certain edge border to remain sealed and not have the fancy coating fail due to corrosion. The factory edges I have been measuring on the Mercedes line have been 3/8". The tight tint edges looks better to me though.

I wish I could nit pick all your work.

come on your not perfect all the time. Not saying its good but you'll not that perfect .i no that I'm.

always throwing jobs under the caboose.like were the tint police.that job sucks that would neaver leave my shop.maybe don't be a azz customer think that these jerk offs have the wright to judges..you get the tint just enjoy the work.good or great.the guy can't do the two front windows is worse then a little gap.did you pay for tint the car or not.so don't tell people to go to some place that doesn't even finish the job.come on you must be an azz .or did already state that.

:idontgetit Umm, what?? Do you even read bro?? You're (you are) completely backwards. It sounds like you didn't even read the whole post. And then calling someone an ass :err Do you have a mirror??

No I tint all the windows.I do know what I'm talking about.thanks.

don't be a jerk no one wants to hear what a good job you got from a tint shop that can't even finish the job. And your bad manners get some.

its the train that's coming down the tracks.jj.

a key hole? Sounds you got ripped off to me.

good luck my new friend.

Again,, WHAT?? :blink You really should read a post before you try, and I stress "TRY" to type something in response. I say something because I really have no idea what the hell you are talking about.

:idea Try some punctuation, proper grammar and reading comprehension. :facepalm2

Good lookin out [emoji6] but u guys don't need to get all Grrrr, lol not into all the drama I just wanted to know if 3/16" window gap was normal. Didn't realize it would spawn such a commotion lol. Anyway thanks to all who gave their 2 cents and no hard feelings I hope [emoji106] take it easy all....

Archived