slow day so made a tool

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Braud Spectrum

I didn't see that thread Pie, and they might have discussed this thing, but I have something similar. I got it a long time ago. It's called a Wolf Edge. Only instead of the knife it holds a razor blade. It's made of metal and has teeth to grab the box on both sides of the cardboard like yours. I just tried to find one to show you what it looks like on the net but only one came up in the results on Google. It was at filmhandler.com but that link in Google is dead where it found the one and only.I searched for it at filmhandler too but the site doesn't show it anywhere either. Maybe they're extinct. :angel Geez... all my tools are antiques.

I think I know what your talking abot bs . ive seen somthing like it before. but you dont need the teeth on this because what I did was melt it with the heat gun. and as it was still hot folded it over the box. very tightly. so as I pull it basicly slides the box back with it. well not slides but you know what I mean

YUP that was my post. My family has been useing that cardboard method for cutting straight edges out of safety/security/grahpiti film.

THANKS FOR TAKING MY FAMILY'S IDEA AND MAKING IT YOURS PIE OR SHOULD I CALL YOU JOE.

:angel why dont you just :hug yourself

Guest DontWorryItWillDry

Pie,

good idea...but that picture suqs man. :lol Or I think I'm just that stupid. I still can't figure that out man!!! The concept would work great for me...but can't figure it out by that one picture. Can ya take more at different asngles...like the top and side view?