Hello Tint Dude Community. I was wondering since so many of us talk, post pics, and even help each other out at times. We should plan to get together at SEMA this year if it has not been mention or talked about already. So many of us on Facebook, t.i.t.s, window film professionals, etc. It would be nice to meet some of you and just say hi and share a drink. We are all in this profession together and together we stay strong and grow. Ive been in this game fr some time, but I love seeing what others can do or how they adapt to job sites. some of you are crazy and others just plan, well NUTS!

Still I respect and enjoy what I do still and want to meet up with those from all over. I have done a lot over my short career from installing, being used as a sub, training, travel to other countries, and being invited to the 2012 Olympics to do what I do. I would love to hear some feedback from you all and see what you idea's are for this. 

What do you say ????

Brian R

SoCal Tint Shop

Chino, CA 

ineedtintnow@gmail.com

FB: Brian Rodriguez - Chino Hills, CA

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a great idea. Last year I went to FB group meeting that was fun but real loud making it hard to visit. If one of the tintdude members here has a shop or other quieter type place in mind we could all make our own noise. Just saying....... I'm in wherever if we can get it set up and I wouldn't mind helping. Like Shawn said, any ideas?

Cheers all

Stan

Reckless, you will love the SEMA show! I can't remem how many years I've been to the show and always have lots of fun and learn lots. Hopefully we can put a get together going. I'm going to the tint off in Reno..... Guess I better look up when it is going on :beer

Cheers

Stan

I have a contact in Vegas, don't know for shop space would be available based on thier work load, unless it's after hours and the shop is closed. I'll ask and see what my friend says. It would be nice to be part of something like this. In other years I have tried the meeting at a club or bar and the noise is over bearing. Makes it no fun at all to try and talk. Mind you, my friends shop is not a tint shop.

Archived