• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a contact in Vegas, don't know for shop space would be available based on thier work load, unless it's after hours and the shop is closed. I'll ask and see what my friend says. It would be nice to be part of something like this. In other years I have tried the meeting at a club or bar and the noise is over bearing. Makes it no fun at all to try and talk. Mind you, my friends shop is not a tint shop.

Cool. Beans! Check it out, most places in Vegas are way to noisy for me also when you want to visit. After hours is probably the best. Most of the film companies have a party on Thursday so we can leave that date open for all the free food and drinks!

TintOhio, I always stay downtown where it's less hustle, less people who think they are big shots in Vegas. Much cheaper also and still nice. Usually stay at the Golden Nugget.

Hope to see everyone there.

Cheers

****** I will check price on a room we might be able to rent cheep on Tuesday or Wednesday at one of the downtown hotels ******

Don't know what days tintduders will be at the show. I generally get there Sunday and stay till Friday night. Call me cheap but room rates double Friday and after that many day's Vegas starts smelling like fish to me!

Anyone have a problem with Wednesday after the show for a meet up? I could tint a couple extra windows and stay Friday night if that works out better for the majority but again that's party time in Vegas for you younger mangs.

Someone more organized than me want to help with a list?

Cheers

Stan

Archived