Hexis Bodyfence PPF

I think duggyb meant how is it to work with, how does it look and how does it perform rather than where do you get it...

lol misunderstood. 

i love it. If you used xpel ultimate, you'll notice that its much clearer. Idk about you guys but i have gotten some rolls of xpel that laid out like glass and then the majority of the rolls that were not so clear. So i switched to suntek ppf which absolutely laid out like glass, completely clear. I actually still love the suntek, but since i use a lot of Hexis vinyl wrap, I decided to give the body fence a go. 

Honestly it stretches and lays out like suntek, just without the rubbery feel. Looks like glass and much easier to cut. Pricing is awesome too. It's self healing so its up there with the suntek, xpel, 3m pro, etc. supposedly its hydrophobic, but idk. I do know that when you are rolling this stuff out be careful because the top coat is very slippery so the film and core will want to slide out.

OH and also, its only offered in 30" and 60". So mainly geared towards full wraps or full clips and such. Any other basic coverage such as 12", 18", 24", etc hoods or basic coverage i still use suntek just because i do not have to cut down rolls. 

Keep us posted over time. I never personally offer a film unless I have tested it for about 6-8 months. Got burnt once when Lumar came out with a film... looked great for 5-6 months then became very dull. Wont ever let that happen again. But I will have to get my hands on some of their film and try it out.

The bodyfence is good in my book

My quick answer:  tackier than Suntek, more flexible and stretchable than Xpel.

Clearer than other ppf's I've dealt with and like Auto film solutions said, the top coat is very glossy.  Great stuff.

I did run into 1 small issue  a few installs back where the film I got might have been a lemon.  Small minute imperfections in some areas.  No worries, filed a claim with Hexis and they replaced the roll within 3 weeks.  Best customer service and their claims department is fast!

I hear Hexis will be offering different widths in the summer of 2016, not sure what sizes though

My quick answer:  tackier than Suntek, more flexible and stretchable than Xpel.

Clearer than other ppf's I've dealt with and like Auto film solutions said, the top coat is very glossy.  Great stuff.

I did run into 1 small issue  a few installs back where the film I got might have been a lemon.  Small minute imperfections in some areas.  No worries, filed a claim with Hexis and they replaced the roll within 3 weeks.  Best customer service and their claims department is fast!

I hear Hexis will be offering different widths in the summer of 2016, not sure what sizes though

3 weeks?

My quick answer: tackier than Suntek, more flexible and stretchable than Xpel.

Clearer than other ppf's I've dealt with and like Auto film solutions said, the top coat is very glossy. Great stuff.

I did run into 1 small issue a few installs back where the film I got might have been a lemon. Small minute imperfections in some areas. No worries, filed a claim with Hexis and they replaced the roll within 3 weeks. Best customer service and their claims department is fast!

3 weeks?

Yes. Compared to Xpel claims that takes MONTHS. Wouldve had my Bodyfence replacement sooner if they were located in the states.

Archived