L.O.T.P. #518

:yawn  Morning ever y body   :waving    

:facepalm2  I would love to say I pulled a muscle in my side moving a giant piece of furniture, or even trying to help someone  trapped under a tree or something cool like that...... But NO!!..   I had to pull a muscle doing something stupid like,,,, getting dressed  :unsure:  Sucks getting old. 

:oldman

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I pulled a back muscle trying to twist into a small truck to fast with a not warmed up shop in the winter? Over 10yrs ago

Pain was not going away,,went to doctor and he said had to take 5-7 days of easy,,5 days worked with no tinting?lol

If feel pretty good for 50 and I still haven't grown up yet? But have a few gray hairs tho

Pulled a back muscle throwing up one time. Everyone says you're gonna hurt yourself in the gym. What people don't realize is the awkward position your body gets in out of the gym. Me hunched over a toilet and straining was perfect position for pulling something.

I got run over by my own dirtbike after a crash/rear tire mark,,the bike parked itself,,I got up and got back on and still was ahead of my buddy on a quad,,that My friends thought was faster than me,,he didn't see it

It was hot that day and I didn't wear all the safety gear,,,when I got done riding,,I asked my friends is there a mark?,lol,,they didn't see the crash on a track we made out in the sticks

post-40089-0-43177200-1446297367_thumb.j

I got run over by my own dirtbike after a crash/rear tire mark,,the bike parked itself,,I got up and got back on and still was ahead of my buddy on a quad,,that My friends thought was faster than me,,he didn't see it

It was hot that day and I didn't wear all the safety gear,,,when I got done riding,,I asked my friends is there a mark?,lol,,they didn't see the crash on a track we made out in the sticks

Ouch!

Archived