L.O.T.P. #518

Anyone seen or heard of the Twizy??

The Renault Twizy is a battery-powered two-passenger electric vehicle designed and marketed by Renault and manufactured entirely in Valladolid, Spain. Legally classified in Europe as a heavy quadricycle (light quadricycle for the lower-powered Urban 45 model), the Twizy has a maximum range of 100 km (62 mi).

In March 2012, the Twizy was released to the France market, followed a month later in the UK and several other European countries. Available in three models, starting at €6,990 up to €8,490 (in the UK: £6,990 to £7,400), the Twizy sales price does not include the battery pack, which is leased for a monthly fee that includes roadside assistance and a battery replacement guarantee.

The Twizy was the top-selling plug-in electric vehicle in Europe during 2012. Since its introduction, 15,000 Twizy have been sold worldwide through April 2015, with Germany, France, Italy and Spain as the top selling markets.

Looks kindof interesting... not sure if it is slated to come to the states, or if it would even do well over here...

voxz5y.jpg

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Breaking Benjamin and shinedown concert tonight. Looking forward to it! :headbang

How was the concert?

Concert was awesome! Had a great time with my wife. I was impressed with both breaking Benjamin and shinedown. Every once in awhile I'm let down when I see a live show and they sound like garbage but these guys were great :thumb2

Truck tinted and gutters cleaned at the shop

Checked a used snowmobile engine a friend that got it from eBay,,sorry it needs $$$,,could have got a new one from dealer for a few hundred more,,he should have called me about the price on that

Daughter is ready for trick or treating candy,,try to post pic later

Archived