Ventvisors

I think they were mainly a "southern"  thing back in the day.  Doesn't surprise me that Pyramids has seen them being in redneck country :lol  

Glad they fizzled out of popularity.  Now if everyone would go with the WeatherTech's that are removable,,, we would be fine.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Being a rook, I did a 2004 f150 as one of my first jobs. vent visors came all the way down and covered the front edge. Well they were sort of glued in and I forced them out and when I was done I stuck them back in. Was I right in doing that? Guy had no clue I took them off but if it was a newer car I would think twice.

Being a rook, I did a 2004 f150 as one of my first jobs. vent visors came all the way down and covered the front edge. Well they were sort of glued in and I forced them out and when I was done I stuck them back in. Was I right in doing that? Guy had no clue I took them off but if it was a newer car I would think twice.

I think the glue is just a preventative measure for front weather techs. Not to mention once the sun heats em up, that double sided tape will probably stick anyways.

Archived