What roll method is best for beginner on back window

I am not going to be the one to just tell you to use the search button on the upper right part of the screen. The only way you will figure out the answer to your question is by actually installing film. You can spend a lot of time on here looking something up and still not get it right. Consider it trail and error. 

I am not going to be the one to just tell you to use the search button on the upper right part of the screen. The only way you will figure out the answer to your question is by actually installing film. You can spend a lot of time on here looking something up and still not get it right. Consider it trail and error.

Didn't you basically just tell him to use the search? Bahahaha

Have a friend in the car to help guide it on the glass,,peel liner and wet film,,rinse your finger tips,,,act like you know what your doing

Contamination can happen from your water,,your clothing,fingers,the car glass not clean,,interior bumps with the film,,windy dusty day etc

Didn't you basically just tell him to use the search? Bahahaha
Not really, I posted that because there is another member on here that seems to like saying that to newbies when posting questions like that.

Have a friend in the car to help guide it on the glass,,peel liner and wet film,,rinse your finger tips,,,act like you know what your doing

Contamination can happen from your water,,your clothing,fingers,the car glass not clean,,interior bumps with the film,,windy dusty day etc

This is a summary of everything.  But when you do it, really consider everything DT put in this post.  I am still trying to get perfect b/g.  I have had a few that I wish I could replicate every time and I am trying to figure out the best way to get as close as possible.  Right now I am doing a double dry shrink, spray around the outer edge of the film onto the car away from the film.  Mist the top of the liner.  Start to peel the liner and start to spray it away from the film (paying attention not to lean over the film etc. You don't want lint coming off your shirt.)  I do this on each half of the film and reverse roll it.  I think that is the easiest way and I still consider myself very new.  I have gotten the feel for a nice tight roll on it so the install is easier to unroll. Spray inside of window, scrub with a blue scotchbrite or #0000 steel wool, wipe with miracle or microfiber cloth.  Spray again, squeegee real well.  Get your microfiber towel in edges all the way around real well.  Spray again and install paying attention to not spraying headliner towards window etc.  Make sure all spray is glass to interior closer to edges so you don't spray dust/particulate matter onto window. When I do this I have been getting the cleanest installs.  Only have to fight stupid mistakes after that like crinkling the film, or the shrink etc.

Archived