defrost bubbles

YEAAAA!!! passats will do that to ya,,,few mercs and vw too,,,,,,    i normaly back blade the demister bars with my scrapper,,thinnin out the line abit,before applying the tint,,,,,or once you have applied it on and it happens,,,i apply heat on the outside and just keep pushing them out until it stops,,,    goodonyabuddy;)

YEAAAA!!! passats will do that to ya,,,few mercs and vw too,,,,,, i normaly back blade the demister bars with my scrapper,,thinnin out the line abit,before applying the tint,,,,,or once you have applied it on and it happens,,,i apply heat on the outside and just keep pushing them out until it stops,,, goodonyabuddy;)

By backblade, you mean with the edge facing left, you scrape to the right? Sounds like it would work, but a bit risky?

Wassup fellas it's been awhile since I've been on here. Here's what I do to heat out peanuts. It's usually best with two guys but have one guy inside hold the spot with a hard card wrapped in paper. The other guy heat it from outside almost to the point right before it heat blister and rapid cool the window down by spraying slip. This high heat fast cool down tacks it in place. ????

Archived