"Helpful hint about rollups!"

Silicone spray does help with reducing the friction from the window being rolled up and down. I sure hope the dude in the video was just jacked up on caffeine or maybe he isn't very good at paying attention to were he inserts his nozzle.  :lol  A lot of the newer vehicles have a safety feature that makes the window roll down automatically because either something has kept it from rolling up as far as needed or because too much restriction. 

That too JH. I learned how to repair electric windows before I knew how to tint them. One of the biggest mistakes some people make is by not using the windows enough. After doing a repair, I would always recommend to the customer to use the window at least once a week to help prevent the seals from baking to the window and to help keep the regulator lubricated. 

Yeah like installing those stupid vent visors. They so much as hit that and it comes back down.

What kills me is they don't put the instructions on how to reprogram the window limits in the box with those visors.  

If you call WeatherTech,  they are like,  Oh yeah, we know about that.  We can fax you the instruction on how to fix that.  

:blink  If you already know about the issue,., why not go ahead and put the instructions in the box.  

F-150's hate in-channel visors  :wall  

Yeah like installing those stupid vent visors. They so much as hit that and it comes back down.

What kills me is they don't put the instructions on how to reprogram the window limits in the box with those visors.  

If you call WeatherTech,  they are like,  Oh yeah, we know about that.  We can fax you the instruction on how to fix that.  

:blink  If you already know about the issue,., why not go ahead and put the instructions in the box.  

F-150's hate in-channel visors   :wall

Some of the older (2000-up to whenever) Nissans have a button on the motor that has to be pushed while trying to get it to reset. Only way to do that is by pulling the door panel and getting access to the motor. 

Archived