check out this crap

Guest tinterjim

Since they dont know what you look like, I would go "test drive" the car. Drive it right to my shop and tell them to pay me or I WILL put a mechanics lean on the car and sell it for the cost of the work. :rollin

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blade
said they were  under the impression the first one was a sample and FREE

NOTHING is this world is free. What a bunch of jackasses! I'm going back to the dealership to tell them I was under the impression that if I kept the car I got a free spoiler. :spit

When you do dealer work require a purchase order. its a binding legal obligation to pay. Also see if you can get a Repair order number. If you have PO# and an RO# you should never have a problem getting paid. Some salesman just call new tinters up promising the world without the managers approval then you wont get paid. Any salesman asking for a no charge tint is just trying to get over on you. :spit

Guest skeeter

Yeah, the guy is trying to screw you. I've had them send checks for what "they thought it was worth" versus invoice charge. PO for all dealers unless I know and trust them.

But this guy, he deserves any way you can mess with his mind. Cause right now he thinks he's smarter than you. Be creative in your revenge. :hmmm

wtf would give them the impression it was free in the first place!!!!!!!!

They are car salesmen. They seem to live in their own world... dressing nice, talking shiat to hear themselves speak, looking cool, etc..... :bling

Guest denvertinter

Very nice. And after getting their "free job", they'll jack the guy buying the car for an extra $400 anyway.

I second the RO/PO info. Don't do a job unless you've got the approval info (that goes for insurance gigs as well).

Just go get the $.

Archived