Last One To Post Game #571

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here we go! Yes RIC anything bad she eats. We eat out pretty regular as well. Guess it's time to start cutting that out and going more natural.

That was me too... I ate alot of Fastfoods and weighed almost 300 pounds...I had Migraines about 3-4 times a week. I lost my last job cause I couldnt work and funny thing I was working in the rheumatology department with the Doc that was trying to help me with my back problems....They had free food for us to eat every day... Guess what it was all take out food, and everytime I had lunch I got sick the next day. That doc with my Regular doc couldnt figure out what was going on with me, just wanted to do MRI's, shots and lots and lots of pills..... I was going out of my mind... Migraines, depression and over weight....

Td started looking into my foods and found out that I had a MGS Toxicity in my system... I was over loaded with MSG and my system couldnt deal with it... After we figured that out ( mind you it was so hard to stop eating that kind of food) we got me off all the meds .... I was feeling better... at that point I started to eat better and lost 80 pounds before I got PG with Justine.. Then gained it back..(stopped smoking). Now I have lost 100 pounds...

I dont eat fast food (well Wendy's Dave's burger only one with no msg and I only eat there once a month...) :lol I also dont eat alot of Dairy products and sugar, but that came after I started to plateau on weight loss and new that White sugar was making me sleepy and feel yucky....

Well she's been telling me that she wants to go back on a diet. Evidently 145 lbs is just way to much for her. Hoping maybe we both could stay something to not just loose weight but become healthier.

If you guys are drinking soda, its going to be a hard step... I know I used to drink 2 2liters of Diet soda a day when TD first met me... It was so hard to give it up, but sodas expecially the diet ones are the worst and make you gain weight....

Here is a short list I go by in shopping

no

MGS, no Modified anything,  no autolyzed anything and no yucky sugars.. if you go that way at first it will help you...

If you start there it will help alot cause most of the bad foods have one of those in there :O

Archived