Customer Complaining of Mismatched Film - What Would You do?

30% on the front will match the VLT of most privacy glass within a few percent

20% will be much darker but from the outside it may appear similar as the windscreen (windshield)  allows light to enter.

what are the tint laws in your area? im tipping 20% would be illegal on front doors so you can use that as grounds to not do it upon their request especially for free, what if they don't like it.

you don't order a brand new car in blue then a week later drive back into the dealer and say i dont really think this blue is what i was after i would like a green one thanks.

I think you put the best film on for job and its impossible to match toyota privacy glass to the front on almost all toyotas over here in Australia as most front windows are UV glass with a bronze tinge to it whilst privacy glass is just grey/black with minimum reflectivity

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys the film that matches most toyota looks purple out of the box. Madico onyx. It matches the best.

Factory toyota tint has a purple color. We carry Onyx 20 to match shade and color and 35% to match color but lighter to 

reduce the possibility of a ticket. Also we charge a premium of 100.00 for two fronts with this film. Its is also high performance, so 

keeps out the same heat as most ceramic films. We also use this on lexus rx350 suvs. Just park the car next to a white wall and put a 

few films up and look for the inside out.

I appreciate everyones responses. I have never mentioned the hue before because I have never ever had a problem with it before or any complaints. Now I know, lesson learned. I will mention it for now on.

Currently waiting on a final decision from the customer. He said he will wait it out for a bit and see I he just gets used to it.

Thanks again all!

Use madico onyx film. It matchs toyota perfectly. Buy the 20 to match rear in color and shade and 35 for the customers that just want to match color but want to 

limit there ticket exposer.

Archived