Customer Complaining of Mismatched Film - What Would You do?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

solarfx carbon does not match either

i have 5 diff brand films at my shop and none match the 4runner

gotta let them know before u do the job

NEVER refund money for doing your job correctly!!!

Did 20% on the front of a Toyota sequoia today, and after reading this thread yesterday, i noticed this vehicle also had a green hue to it and did not match the back very well at all. Still looked fine. I use pro view film, but yeah i dont think the film is going to matter.

Just comes down to you letting the customers know the outcome up front.  If they know it will not match then they will be fine, but if they come in asking for it to match and never told anything...that is when removal/refund is the best route.  Even though the coloring is there for customers to see, they will not think that it will not match...that is more for us as the experts to give them realistic expectations from the beginning.

I haven't been selling as long as some of you guys on here but I've learned a few things.  

People "smell fear". If are you confident then everything should be fine.

If a client doesn't like the "hue" tell them that there is literally nothing you can do. It's not the films fault. Noone elses film will do anything differently. 

"Everything is fine and everything is gonna be ok" " Everyone else's exact vehicle will look the same."

I saometimes say to an " iffy client"  " That tint made your truck look soooo much better. Looks great11"

You keep giving them options then you are gonna 'screw yourself"

I attached a photo of a "green hue"  Told them it looks great!  Have a great week!

post-26366-0-77126700-1460642028_thumb.j

Archived