Feedback on Solar FXtreme

What do you guys think about the ceramic line from Solar fx. I've been selling it some and am considering making it my top line upgrade. It's performance on paper is better or comparable to most others. The only negative for me is the low angle haze which it seems is in all ceramics. I've had manny's tell me all day long their film doesn't have a haze only to get a sample and see it again and again. There are a few films that have little to none: CXP,CTX (calm down I know cxp isn't ceramic but it can be an upgrade),but their tser is lower than Solar fx (and my competitors use the afore mentioned). Anyway,any other upgrade suggestions? Or how do you like fxtreme?

I just started carrying it. I feel the same way about the haze. I still noticed it in the ctx and if I'm not mistaken there was some in the cxp. I'm noticing the haze less and less now though on my personal vehicles. I just don't being it up to the customers because that will be the only thing they notice. Besides most tinters are more picky than their customers anyway.

We do a lot of Ceramic film from CTX, AIR and Huper Optik...to this day not had one customer complain.  That is thousands on windshields with zero complaints.  I did recently change from Huper Optik Ceramic 70 (only noticed in the 70) to AIR 80 on my C250 windshield because of the haze and it is much better.  Personally I would just sell it and if someone does come back with a complaint just explain that you can remove it, but a lower performing film will have to be applied.  One way to explain it (that I have heard others say) is that the haze is caused by the same thing that is giving you the high heat rejection...so can't have one without the other.  Not to mention there are so many subjects on this topic now that any consumer can read that is a common issue.

Typically I only see it brought up on windshields...only can recall one thread about side windows.  To match privacy glass is hard since a lot of Ceramics have a slight reflectiveness to them.  Llumar CTX is on of the few that look awesome, but that is because it is a dyed film.  Non-dyed films like Huper Optik Ceramic is way off...example below.  Maybe someone can verify if FXtreme is a good match or not.

Huper Optik Ceramic

26412136262_e69b54db4d_b.jpg

Llumar CTX Ceramic

26504592335_a8f25fc4a4_b.jpg

Archived