2015 Transit connect done!

Dakota21601

Well did the roll downs and a visor on my buddies transit connect tonight.  I could go with never having to do those front quarters again.  Had to recut the first one a little smaller, got it to fit and used the liner as a template.  Once I got that locked in I did them both fairly quick but yuk.  Those things have angles and tight flippin gaskets I could do without the rest of my life.  lol.  Roll downs on the other hand were bout the easiest pattern ever.  Just had to tape everything since the whole window is felt liners....so just another reason not to like it....lol. But turned out pretty clean all considered.  Had one bad line in the top corner on passenger side that I think came from when my buddy rolled the window down to pull tape and rolled it back up after I told him to do it after it dried in a few days.  But I heated it up and pushed it down.  hopefully it will clear up a little bit more or he won't see it....lol.  Definitely wasn't there when I initially finished it.  Kinda was irritated about it which is another reason I didn't mention it.  Did the job for pretty much cost of film so......ya.

post-39083-0-79084100-1464828795_thumb.j

post-39083-0-17040900-1464828804_thumb.j

Ya, I gotta redo one of the quarters.  Says there is a small spot in one......gonna try to take heat to it tomorrow and see what it is/does.  Not a huge deal, but he's a bit on the picky side.  I pointed out a 1/4" small line in a window a while back and he ended up wanting it redone.  99% of people wouldn't have ever noticed it.  Oh well...it's practice.