Madico vs Llumar

Just bought a 2016 f150 and need the 2 front windows tinted. I'm considering: Madico Charcool for $80, Llumar ATR for $90 or Llumar's Formula One that starts at $85. Wouldn't give me a set price.

I'd heard Madico Charcool can fade and give off a green hue. I definitely don't want that but the company offering it has been around for at least 20yrs, so I think they'll back warranty if need be

Have heard nothing but good things about Llumar, so if that's the best tint, have no problem paying $90, but obviously if it makes no difference, I'd rather save $10.

I don't know anything about Formula 1. Is even there cheapest tint warrantied for a lifetime?

If you are looking to match...Llumar ATC, Llumar CTX, and Formula One Classic out of those brands.  Llumar ATR and Formula One Comfort are Metalized film that doesn't look bad matched up, but will be slightly reflective in sunlight.  Formula One Pinnacle will have a a green hue so IMO it is not the best match up.  I would also add 3M CS in that mix that would match up well too.  Global and SolarFX also has films that match up well too, but I will let people jump in on which lines are the best.

Maybe that's why I never got much work when people from the states came in

Some states suck too.  Was talking to someone that has people around them doing 3M Crystalline for $450 including windshield.   :lol  They are basically giving it away considering how expensive the film is.

Maybe that's why I never got much work when people from the states came in

Some states suck too. Was talking to someone that has people around them doing 3M Crystalline for $450 including windshield. :lol They are basically giving it away considering how expensive the film is.

:wrong

Archived