New Vista VXA14 ER HPR

I would rather stick things in my eyes than film exterior glass for a living. .. It's a sign where this industry is going. Today's glass is getting so good, old school film is not pulling its weight from a ROI standpoint.

Is there a link for that?

One of The US customs border small office of the Super(they called him) I did 20% silver ext and 5% or 15%Dr?lol on the inside,,it got crazy southwest sun and heat for the small office with big windows

I would rather stick things in my eyes than film exterior glass for a living. .. It's a sign where this industry is going. Today's glass is getting so good, old school film is not pulling its weight from a ROI standpoint.

Right as usual Tom...

So much LowE coated glass out there now in each new home.

Builders need to have it to pass energy ratings requirements.

Frosted film are about the only thing you can install without too much complication...

BTW... I am helping push the manufacture of a new frost film that will make our lives much easier.... :whisper

Fingers crossed it can be done...

Cheers.

Right as usual Tom...

So much LowE coated glass out there now in each new home.

Builders need to have it to pass energy ratings requirements.

Frosted film are about the only thing you can install without too much complication...

BTW... I am helping push the manufacture of a new frost film that will make our lives much easier.... :whisper

Fingers crossed it can be done...

Cheers.

A  metallized film can improve high performance low E on #2  glass as much 37%

Archived