Last One To Post Game #638

Any ideas for an EBay store that sells used cell phones/tablets/electronical stuff.   :chin

Are you asking which one to use?  Or are you talking about starting something like that? 

Sorry... talking about starting something like that... Winters are too slow around here and I'm sick of being stressed out about it.

Plus.... R8. :)   Zoom zoom!!!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any ideas for an EBay store that sells used cell phones/tablets/electronical stuff.   :chin

Are you asking which one to use?  Or are you talking about starting something like that? 

Sorry... talking about starting something like that... Winters are too slow around here and I'm sick of being stressed out about it.

Not real familiar with starting something like that.  Wouldn't it be sorta like building a website?  :dunno   

Would that be something you would be into??  Like a BestBuy online thing? 

Not real familiar with starting something like that.  Wouldn't it be sorta like building a website?   :dunno   

Would that be something you would be into??  Like a BestBuy online thing? 

Hmm... not really like bestbuy.. much much smaller in scale.

Am I into that? Ha! Not in the slightest. I have a huge disdain for the wireless industry in this country. All of the major carriers, ATT, Verizon, Sprint, and Tmobile all charge horribly inflated prices for the costs of providing data/voice services....  Of course, some may feel the same way about the tint industry I guess. lol

But, buying phones and flipping them, along with laptops, ipods, etc. can be fairly profitable from what I've found. 

I just suck at coming up with business names. :P 

Archived