Last One To Post Game #638

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3M has been updating their website and they added a new TSER value called "On Angle"...basically measured at a 60 degree angle.  Goes from the normal 59% TSER to 66% Crystalline 40.  What is everyone's thoughts?

I understand what they are trying to do.  While yes, angling the glass will increase deflection of heat.  But they are still leaving out - "the lens effect" -- that comes with curved glass.  Not just angled   :twocents

Any ideas for an EBay store that sells used cell phones/tablets/electronical stuff.   :chin

Are you asking which one to use?  Or are you talking about starting something like that? 

Love them or hate them, they market the hell out of their film.   :lol

Yes.  But, once again, a little vague with what they are trying to push on people.   

I can change the TSER of all my films by changing the deflection angle of the heat that is contacting said film.  Nothing magical going on there,, sorry  M&M&M

Archived